Latest news:
New Page 1

"We need a break". The poor souls.
Discussion started by Andy Fincher , 28 June, 2020 12:40
"We need a break". The poor souls.
Andy Fincher 28 June, 2020 12:40
So Aston Villa manager Delia Smith thinks they need a break after playing four matches. They've just had three months off ffs. And they need to get used to it. There's even more matches in the Championship.

Re: "We need a break". The poor souls.
Cheshire wolf 28 June, 2020 13:11
Try playing 51 games already this season and having three in 8 days. We are probably spoilt having Nuno because he very rarely moans or complains about the demands on him and the team despite having payed more games than any other team this season! Villa must be wondering what the hell they saw in John Terry as defence coach too!!

Re: "We need a break". The poor souls.
Ivybridge Wolf 29 June, 2020 20:53
Poor lambs!

I watched his immediate post match interview and whilst I might be in the minority of Wolves fans who would like to see them survive the drop, I found his moaning and groaning a bit difficult to take, given our fixture list over the whole season. Additionally I didn’t notice Dean Smith making similar complaints when goal line technology and VAR failure gifted Villa the point versus Sheffield United.

The fact is that having watched three of Villa’s matches since project restart, they have never looked like picking up 3 points from any match.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net