Latest news:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Match Thread: Aston Villa vs Wolves
Ivybridge Wolf 27 June, 2020 14:34
Great win ....... again not on top form but playing to a plan and playing it very well.

Nuno has it sorted lovely, this is a really nice little run, shame nobody is there to see it.

Really organised at the back and we keep getting the win. The margins have been tight in all three matches but we were definitely the better side in all 3.

Pressure back on Manchester United and Chelsea ...... quite something to be saying that.

UTW!!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Lupinehowler 27 June, 2020 14:34
Good performance all round and the Donk quite rightly mom, covered so much ground over 90 minutes.
Three more points and bags of confidence going into the next match.

Cheshire wolf 27 June, 2020 14:39
That’s twice Ikve typed a full summary and lost it so @#$%& it,,
See you next Sat 5:30pm at the Mol for Arsenal
Villa 0 Wolves 1

Billericay Wolf 27 June, 2020 14:42
Well done Wolves and thanks for your commentary Cheshire. 9 points out of 9 !!

Andy Fincher 27 June, 2020 14:47
Is that something like 7 clean sheets in the last 8?
Some of the passing a bit slack today I thought but if that's all there is to complain about (not that I'm complaining) things are looking good.
Dendonker and Jonny were great and not just for the goal.
Really well organized especially in defence.
If we get much higher I'll be getting a nose bleed.
Fantastic. Keep it up lads.

Cheshire wolf 27 June, 2020 15:21
Quote:
Billericay Wolf
Well done Wolves and thanks for your commentary Cheshire. 9 points out of 9 !!

My pleasure BW hope it helped. After a trouble free first half the stream started playing up later on, especially during AT. If you haven't seen the goal make sure you do - it was a perfect example of teamwork at it's best with good play from all involved smileys with beer

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net