Latest news:
New Page 1

Keeping the Molineux Way alive
Discussion started by Cheshire wolf , 02 April, 2020 11:42
Keeping the Molineux Way alive
Cheshire wolf 02 April, 2020 11:42
Morning All
I hope you are all keeping well, virus free and away from the masses!!
Just a note to say that I guess he usual rules apply regarding keeping this board alive, in as much as we need to publish a story of some sort at least once a fortnight. We usually achieve this by doing the Match Threads, but of course that's impossible at the moment. We would like to keep the board going if possible, particularly as we are in the midst of such an important and possibly rewarding season for our team.
If any board member has an item of interest, and particularly if they think it might promote discussion, please send it to either myself or Ivybridge Wolf by PM and we will undertake to publish it as a story, hopefully adding an appropriate photo to add appeal!!
Many thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net