Latest news:
New Page 1

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Match Thread: Wolves vs Brighton & HA
Discussion started by Wolves , 07 March, 2020 12:39
Match Thread: Wolves vs Brighton & HA
Wolves 07 March, 2020 12:39
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2020 15:21 by Cheshire wolf.

Re: Match Thread: Wolves vs Brighton & HA
Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 14:24
One change for today's starting eleven - Adama drops to the bench and is replaced by Dendoncker, so we will be paying with two up front for a change:

https://scontent-lhr8-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s960x960/89124471_10157814125844597_8375027596877889536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=1eE5wnb9zk0AX-VRAeA&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&_nc_tp=7&oh=299d56f4832d6b8c885e75da21f421a4&oe=5E908A1F

Andy Fincher 07 March, 2020 14:50
Some serious pace on the bench, Traore, Neto, Podence.

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:06
I'm struggling to get a decent stream so far

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:11
Effort by Neves from just outside the are but too high

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:17
Good play down the left wing by Vinagre for a corner but easily cleared. All play now occurring in the midfield area

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:20
Very good play down both wings by Albion, superb cross just couldn't be met by Maupassant. Now play is up the other end with Vinagre

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:23
Neves fed Jota and he took it into the box & shot but blocked.

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:28
Promising moves forward by Wolves eventually break down with an unusual poor pass from Boly

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:32
Speculative shot by Raul from outside the are but over the bar. Diogo Jota down hurt in the area after clashing heads with Doc. Getting treatment

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:35
Great effort on the volley by Raul just over the bar

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:37
Break down left wing by Vinagre & Jota who found Neves on edge of area but again he put it over the bar

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:42
Montoya fouled Vinagre to stop his run and gets the first yellow card of the game. Doc defends well in the corner to avoid a corner. Coady nearly gets a kick to the head clearing the ball but is OK

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:47
Two added minutes to play. Romain Saiss stops Maupassant and gets a yellow card

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 15:50
Half time whistle goes after a fairly entertaining first half. Albion are certainly no pushover and have mounted their fair share of attacks, needing us to defend well. We have put together some promising attacks but had very few efforts on target, most of them going over the bar.
Wolves 0 Brighton 0

wolverina 07 March, 2020 15:52
BBC commentary reckon it's dire! I prefer your version, Cheshire!

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 16:03
Quote:
wolverina
Afternoon Wolverina
I wouldn't agree that it's dire as there have been good chances opfor both sides, but no goals which is what brightens games up. I'm hopeful that as of late Nuno will tell them how to put them to the sword in the second half.

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 16:03

Quote:
wolverina
Afternoon Wolverina
I wouldn't agree that it's dire as there have been good chances opfor both sides, but no goals which is what brightens games up. I'm hopeful that as of late Nuno will tell them how to put them to the sword in the second half.

Lupinehowler 07 March, 2020 16:04
We strangely seem to have handed the initiative to Brighton who were gaining in confidence as the first half progressed.
Need to find a way to at least test their goalie so perhaps a change of shape or substitution required.

Cheshire wolf 07 March, 2020 16:08
I'm getting hassled by anti-spamware here!!
Brighton have started the second half brightly - Trossard's ball across our area just to far ahead of Maupay. Free kick to Wolves midway up their half in the wing just eludes Saiss's head and taken by Ryan. However we are still making some sloppy passes

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net