Latest news:
New Page 1

Discussion started by an angry wolf , 19 February, 2020 17:03
an angry wolf 19 February, 2020 17:03

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/02/2020 23:46 by an angry wolf.

Re: An interesting read
Cheshire wolf 20 February, 2020 21:56
Am I Missing something??

an angry wolf 20 February, 2020 22:13
Apologies for the anti climax of the thread - I'm using a device to determine just how many ips (users) are actually using this forum in a 24 hour period when we are playing a knockout European game.

Lupinehowler 20 February, 2020 22:33
And what was the result Angry?

an angry wolf 20 February, 2020 23:46
16 Lupine, I've known for some time that the views on each thread are inaccurate as years ago used to post threads in the early hours when clearly no one was about and within 5 minutes it had 12 views so it cant be trusted. We have 12 prediction league participants, of those 12 all bar one meditate today ( fat bloke behind you) make the odd post

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net