Latest news:
New Page 1

Players leaving
Discussion started by Andy Fincher , 07 January, 2020 20:09
Players leaving
Andy Fincher 07 January, 2020 20:09
Fulham have signed Ivan Cavaleiro permanently which I think was fairly obvious and it looks as though Cutrone could be on his way back to Italy, if he hasn't already gone, which I have mixed feelings about.
More of a concern is the rumours about clubs such as Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham and even Barcelona being interested in the likes of Neves, Jiminez, Traore. I doubt if there is any truth in these rumours and I don't think any one of the players mentioned will be going anywhere, not in January anyway, but these clubs are some of the biggest in the World and in the unlikely event there may be some truth in it I hope that both Wolves and the players concerned can resist.

Re: Players leaving
Cheshire wolf 08 January, 2020 21:41
Nuno has also made it clear that Jesus Vallejo will be returning to Real Madrid Andy. I think he’s keen to play and prove his ability before the end of the season. as I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have much future potential at Real!!

Re: Players leaving
Andy Fincher 08 January, 2020 22:02
Oh yeah. I don't wish to appear rude to the lad but I forgot about him.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net