Latest news:
New Page 1

Jack Hayward stand
Discussion started by oldbuthappy , 29 December, 2019 16:36
Jack Hayward stand
oldbuthappy 29 December, 2019 16:36
I am bringing my 9 year old Son to our first game next week. We have tickets in the Jack Hayward stand.

Any tips etc re ground and match day experience, please?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Jack Hayward stand
Andy Fincher 29 December, 2019 18:58
I assume the match you are attending is the cup tie against Man Urinals.
With our involvement in Europe still, I'm not sure how much emphasis Nuno will put on the FA Cup this season but I hope we go for it (always good to beat that lot).
I hope you both enjoy the match and stick around on this site for a while and let us know how you got on (unless you are in favour of VAR).

Lupinehowler 29 December, 2019 19:09
If you can get there a bit earlier he may enjoy the museum.

Ivybridge Wolf 29 December, 2019 23:27
You’m In the South Bank then. Park up early, suggest at least 90 minutes before KO, pop along to the club shop for definite, always good for youngsters, museum as Lupine says if you have time. Lots of mobile eateries if you wish and a decent bar in the Stan Cullis aka the North Bank.

And finally pray we are not subject to imbecilic decision making of the idiots who are ruining our sport.

Whatever, I’m sure You’ll both enjoy The experience.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

oldbuthappy 30 December, 2019 21:22
Many thanks for the replies, it's his Birthday treat and very excited!

Lupinehowler 30 December, 2019 23:03
Wished him a lovely day and happy birthday.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net