Latest news:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Match Thread: FC Braga vs Wolves (Europa League)
Cheshire wolf 28 November, 2019 19:18
Strange defending by Doc to let Braga in for their second goal
Braga 2 Wolves 3

Cheshire wolf 28 November, 2019 19:21
Raul booked for a foul which rules him out of our next game Inn Europe

Lupinehowler 28 November, 2019 19:22
Neto on for Raul who was just booked.

wolverina 28 November, 2019 19:27
Time we scored again!

Lupinehowler 28 November, 2019 19:28
Vinagre on for Traore who may be injured.

Lupinehowler 28 November, 2019 19:33
Braga score an equaliser.
And Braga are on the front foot now—- why do we do this to ourselves?

wolverina 28 November, 2019 19:33
FFS - wheels are falling off!

wolverina 28 November, 2019 19:49
Well we've scraped through but at what cost? Adama injured? Raul carded. Bet Nuno will have a word or two to say. Oh well onwards and upwards!

Lupinehowler 28 November, 2019 20:00
How we managed to throw that away I don’t know. Braga didn’t really improve but we suddenly fell apart when they scored their second goal. We were lucky to hold onto a draw, nevertheless,onwards and upwards.

Billericay Wolf 28 November, 2019 20:35
Well we're into the next round. Good job it wasn't based on home & away goals.

essington wolf 28 November, 2019 22:31
Shame we let it slip 2nd half but we are through that's all that matters. Think this is the first time we have missed boly since he got injured, we just switched off for their 2nd and 3rd goal, but saying that I would of taken a draw tonight. We played some great football first half just need to sustain it 90 mins!

Ivybridge Wolf 28 November, 2019 23:31
Would have taken a draw pre-match but disappointing to lose a two goal lead. Nevermind, we’re through and we played some great stuff in the first half, and on occasions in the second. I’ll say it again however, if we’d have put a few more of the chances we created, we’d have been clear. Three great goals despite what I say, the second the real pick of the crop. That run from Doc was as sumptuous as the pass to put it on his head! Just brilliant.
What a pudding of a pitch eh, Molineux (and other grounds) 70s style!!? And overall a great entertaining match.
The european adventure continues.
UTW!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

an angry wolf 29 November, 2019 12:10
We didn't throw anything away .. control yourselves. Teams lead regularly in football particularly away from home and don't win.. it's the nature of the beast. What was imperative is we didn't lose and qualified and as Ivy says, the pitch was probably worse than we would find in non league here with it surely not fitting the criteria laid out by UEFA for a European game.. disgraceful. A good performance and result against a reasonable side.

Wolverina , you say at " what cost" .. this is our first time in the European knockout stages for over 40 years and if the cost involves a few knocks and cards so be it. I don't believe there is any real advantage to be gained finishing first or second in the group with no guarantee of an easier draw if we achieved the latter. As we are one of the favourites to win the whole thing anyway, you could make a case for saying teams should fear us more than the reverse. As it currently stands the current favourites are Arsenal which says it all really.

chicagowolf 29 November, 2019 15:07
Quote:
an angry wolf
As we are one of the favourites to win the whole thing anyway, you could make a case for saying teams should fear us more than the reverse. As it currently stands the current favourites are Arsenal which says it all really.

So we do to Arsenal what Chelsea did last time and beat them in the final? Let’s do that then 😀 and see who the respective coaches are.

Ivybridge Wolf 29 November, 2019 17:57
I was saying in the pub last night, lets finish second so we can play Man United for a guaranteed win in the next round 😜
Assuming the rules will allow such a draw. Failing that bring on Rangers or Celtic!
UTW 🐺

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

an angry wolf 29 November, 2019 18:12
Absolutely Ivy, surely we want to see wolves vs Celtic/United than shaking in terror praying we finish top to avoid them.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net