Latest news:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Match Thread: Wolves vs Slovan Bratislava (Europa League)
an angry wolf 07 November, 2019 21:30
We're really clueless infront of goal

an angry wolf 07 November, 2019 21:33
Neves as usual just shooting from anywhere on the pitch , no craft or ingenuity in his play at all

Ivybridge Wolf 07 November, 2019 21:37
Temperature at Molineux rising following 2 great shots from Neves but no breakthrough. Jiminez goes for a bicycle kick and cracks their lad square in the face. He gets a yellow. Play has stopped, plenty of medical attention.

10 to go plus injury time

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Ivybridge Wolf 07 November, 2019 21:46
A bad injury. Applause all around Molineux as he is stretchered off. Play starts again after about 11 minutes of interruption

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Ivybridge Wolf 07 November, 2019 21:48
12 minutes added.

Ivybridge Wolf 07 November, 2019 21:51
Patience is everything! great Traore cross, Jiminez header.

1-0!!! Excellent!!

Thoroughly deserved lead

an angry wolf 07 November, 2019 22:02
1 point off the last 32 gentlemen (Sm152)

Ivybridge Wolf 07 November, 2019 22:03
That’s it. 13 extra minutes played and FT. We need 1 more point to qualify - to be sure. In that context an excellent win, totally dominated the match, the only criticism is we really ought to have been 4 or 5 nil on play and chances. Their keeper played well however.

A sickening head injury to their lad - hope he’s okay.

Now THE VILLA!!

UTW!

Cheshire wolf 08 November, 2019 00:20
I saw bits of the game in the pub whilst I was presenting my Music Quiz, Really disappointing to see Neves' penalty saved and perhaps surprised that Raul didn't take it anyway. A well taken goal from Raul and some goods work from Adama noted.
Guess who forgot to make his prediction until it was too late!!!

chicagowolf 08 November, 2019 00:28
Great result , absolutely deserved . Traore made the cross that won the game so Nuno has really won big time with his development and perseverance here.
Can’t wait for the Villa game

maiseytaw 08 November, 2019 07:09
Excellent result, we're really grinding out results in this competition. Their keeper was superb. Cutrone's energy and passion is infectious, I really hope he settles down soon and shows us what a cracking player he is. And for those wondering, Jota was suspended last night due to the red card he got in Bratislava.

Cheshire wolf 08 November, 2019 11:01
Quote:
maiseytaw
And for those wondering, Jota was suspended last night due to the red card he got in Bratislava.

Nice one Maiseytaw - I totally forgot about that when setting up the page!!

Andy Fincher 08 November, 2019 20:25
Went to the match last night. Even at 0-0 it was a good game. The win was totally deserved. Dendoncker looked good in defence and Kilman also, especially as the match went on. To me Neves looks better in the 3-4-3 that we played last night than 3-5-2.
Traore put in a good cross for the goal but too many of his crosses are either too high or over hit. Nobody can do anything with crosses like that. He's improved hand over fist from last season and I hope he continues to and with his pace he's exciting to watch but his crosses need improving.
Slovan's supporters may be racist and everyting else but they gave their team better support than our fans did. They never stopped.
A good result though and, although nothing can be taken for granted, we are looking good for the next stage.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net