Latest news:
New Page 1

Christmas Schedule - City and Liverpool
Discussion started by oldngold , 03 November, 2019 21:13
Christmas Schedule - City and Liverpool
oldngold 03 November, 2019 21:13
Everyone unhappy with moving our boxing day game to the evening of the 27th giving 44 hours before the kick off at Anfield on the 29th December.

Before the TV reschedule when I saw the fixture list in the Summer I thought someone from Sandwell Town had been allowed to arrange Wolves's fixtures. Even 3 days between City and Liverpool is clearly a joke at any time of the season, over the festive season is clearly intentional.

Given our first 8 games of the season, look at them again, someone doesn't like Wolves. I am probably paranoid but I've always thought someone somewhere in football's decision making bureaucracy has it in for our club.

I'd play the kids at Molineux as we have already done the scousers a favour by turning City over at the Eithad and our strongest & freshest side at Anfield

Re: Christmas Schedule - City and Liverpool
oldngold 03 November, 2019 21:20
Also to me everyone should play on Boxing Day FFS. A busy schedule is one thing but this is clearly just saying @#$%& You Wolves. We'd like a global audience to watch Liverpool put 6 past your knackered team on the 27 Dec as they're still digesting their turkey.

With tired players pushing themselves beyond the limit we may well get serious injuries to key players that could threaten the club's position in the Premier League.

We are being screwed. We have to look after the interests of our club, and if that means resting players then so be it. @#$%& the league, Sky and that @#$%& prat Bezos

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net