Latest news:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Match Thread: Manchester City vs Wolves
an angry wolf 06 October, 2019 16:13
Incidentally after a tough away game in Europe and looking fresh as daisies , the next person to mention tiredness after "European exertions " needs executing (Sm110) (Sm83) (Sm89)

wolverina 06 October, 2019 16:23
Just popped in to say - wow- so chuffed. Adama - a performance worth waiting for! UTW (Sm51)

Andy Fincher 06 October, 2019 16:29
Quote:
an angry wolf
Incidentally after a tough away game in Europe and looking fresh as daisies , the next person to mention tiredness after "European exertions " needs executing (Sm110) (Sm83) (Sm89)

Agree, and the next person to say "look what happened to Burnley" needs executing. We're no Burnley.

maiseytaw 06 October, 2019 16:33
Quote:
an angry wolf
Incredible result , Traore the STRIKER AGAIN STRIKING THE BALL HOME (Sm150) MAISEY TAW

To be fair AAW, he was playing in a 3-5-2 so he actually was a striker today (as I said in that thread). What a weird decision by Nuno to change him from a defender to attacker though, hey.....

an angry wolf 06 October, 2019 16:56
The only weird decision Maisey is to not play Traore as an offensive player - hopefully he starts further forward. Can he be any worse a finisher than Crutone etc.. Jimenez and Crutone are both decent but neither can finish their dinner at times let alone a chance.

maiseytaw 06 October, 2019 17:11
Quote:
an angry wolf
The only weird decision Maisey is to not play Traore as an offensive player - hopefully he starts further forward. Can he be any worse a finisher than Crutone etc.. Jimenez and Crutone are both decent but neither can finish their dinner at times let alone a chance.

I agree completely, he is very effective as an offensive player, couldn't understand why he didn't start in the front 3 in Istanbul but I've given up questioning Nuno over time as generally he gets it spot on. Cutrone is extremely hard working but so far his finishing and ability generally leaves a lot to be desired, and hopefully Raul just needs a rest - it can't have been easy playing with a broken wrist for 7 months to be fair.

an angry wolf 06 October, 2019 17:17
I forget about Jimenez's broken wrist.. I wonder what has taken it so long to heal as he doesnt look the same player since it happened.

Ivybridge Wolf 06 October, 2019 17:33
Jiminez is higher class than Crutone, he can finish, he just isn’t at the moment. His work rate is immense and I think usually effective. Crutone has everything to prove, and has done nothing today to suggest he can replace Jota (when fit) although he does possess some great touches and is another hard worker. Maybe it’ll come for him too?

Traore, well ..... absolutely delighted for him. Two very similar finishes which strongly resemble his winner v West Ham last season!

As for execution of those exclaiming tiredness following european fixtures ....... harsh but fair (Sm6)

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

an angry wolf 06 October, 2019 17:37
lol well we were told that Burnley are still suffering over a year after they lost to a greek team not even qualifying for the Europa and after travelling to one of the most hostile places in Europe away from home we beat city away - so much for that theory. Even on the radio pre match they kept wittering on about fatigue for us after Thursday but as Traore got his second they changed tune saying the run in the Europa has helped morale etc etc. They state any old@#$%&to fill the airwaves.

Billericay Wolf 06 October, 2019 17:49
Wow! My son took me to Molineux last week & I was impressed with Traore then, but now! Wow!

Ivybridge Wolf 06 October, 2019 19:10
A good match to go to Billericay, perhaps we can attribute your attendance for our upturn in fortunes? On Traore, a great friend of mine who sadly passed away last year, a lifelong Wolves nut called him ‘The Train’ , that’s exactly what he is, an express version and I don’t think I can remember a faster player I’ve seen at Molineux.

On to Burnley, it is still surely a great accomplishment and shock that after a mentally gruelling Europa league prelim exit campaign last season, they managed to rise from the ashes to beat Everton yesterday.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

maiseytaw 06 October, 2019 19:15
Quote:
an angry wolf
I forget about Jimenez's broken wrist.. I wonder what has taken it so long to heal as he doesnt look the same player since it happened.

He hasn't had time to have surgery on it since he broke it AAW, he's been playing through it because he didn't want to let us or Mexico down. God knows if he'll have it fixed over the international break now he's been given a breather by Mexico.

BULL SHAT MOXI 06 October, 2019 20:38
Bloody Hell wonder how many will get 3pts in the prediction lg for this What a fantastic result They have set a standard lets hope we can keep it up(Sm100)

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net