Latest news:
New Page 1

Clinton Morrisson
Discussion started by an angry wolf , 28 September, 2019 16:43
Clinton Morrisson
an angry wolf 28 September, 2019 16:43
He is on sky wearing a suit offering his expertise stating Watford didnt create any clear cut chances and Patricio didnt make a save of note lol. I cancelled sky years ago due to w/ankers like this talk gibberish- he sounds like he has a reading age of a 7 year old barely able to speak the Queens English with words shortened in a gangster type accent. You'd think with the colossal sums of money coming in they would be able to employ someone with at least half a working braincell instead of imbeciles like this concluding his expert summary by stating he feels Watford may struggle this season after this "relegation 6 pointer". Well thanks for that numbnuts thumbs down

Re: Clinton Morrisson
an angry wolf 28 September, 2019 16:47
In other news Clinton reveals the game was played on grass with a spherical shaped ball (Sm54)

Cheshire wolf 28 September, 2019 18:15
LOL Angry!! I thought Rui had a particularly game today, and thoroughly deserved his clean sheet.

Ivybridge Wolf 28 September, 2019 19:08
Patricio had a fair bit to deal with didn’t he, especially in the 2nd half. Never rated good ole Clint, on or off the pitch. Ended up at Exeter City.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

barmy army wolf 29 September, 2019 14:28
another annoying Twunt, is all we need, Bent has been saying some awful BS lately....
Don’t know, if he’s on telly or daily rag, but it’s been on my news feed on one football app...
Wait for this..... We will be lucky to keep him! Turns out the player in question is MGW!!
What giving a young local lad, games and being in Europe, learning his game by the likes of Moutinho, mustn’t be good enough for MGW according to Dross ✌️

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net