Latest news:
New Page 1

New Wolves 3rd kit
Discussion started by Ivybridge Wolf , 04 September, 2019 22:16
New Wolves 3rd kit
Ivybridge Wolf 04 September, 2019 22:16
Plymouth Argyle eat your heart out, so I’m told - I’m red / green / brown colour blind

https://scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/8304a61c9b0a58cc2f5a6569b2b62cde/5E02C64A/t51.2885-15/e35/68825258_2387164384707417_8941991186775687325_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=109

Re: New Wolves 3rd kit
an angry wolf 04 September, 2019 22:50
I hate everything about it from the colour to the "man bet" sponsor which if worn in certain districts of London for eg may entice the wrong sort of attention shall we say from those unfamiliar with wolves (Sm124) .. what's the kiss after man bet all about - looks ridiculous. My favourite kit was the one maybe 12 years ago now with the luminous yellowy green lettering and black background with the v neck ( away shirt). This is a close contender for the worst ever tied with the home shirt of circa 2001 which was apparently "old gold " but looked like it had been up someones backside.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2019 22:51 by an angry wolf.

Arthur Tannen 05 September, 2019 09:01
The shorts look a different shade of green to me, but that's no surprise as the gold socks we've used a couple of times so far are a different shade of gold to the home shirt. The away shirt is half decent at least but the hideous sponsor would ruin any shirt. Are they even real betting companies? Last year we had w88 yet the website was blocked in the UK and gambling is pretty much illegal in China so what's the point of advertising to hundreds of millions of people? Unless they are just a front for something.

I didn't like the fact that this 3rd kit was put on sale at 4pm just for the Mexican's, putting people who only follow Wolves because we have a Mexican player over lifelong Wolves fans is not a good sign.

barmy army wolf 14 September, 2019 16:31
I like it...
I like the colours and they give nicely, but what’s with the long shorts? In all the kits??

AT, I notice the socks too, since then we have worn black! Very odd!!

As for the sponsors, who knows what goes on behind closed doors... I’d thought we’d of gone for a big name like Samsung or Huawei, the latter to pi55 off the Yanks! 😬✌️

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net