Latest news:
New Page 1

Bury fc
Discussion started by cedric harper , 10 August, 2019 19:13
Bury fc
cedric harper 10 August, 2019 19:13
Still waiting for news of Angry investing a few of his many millions to rescue his former home town club.
Come on Angry, get your cheque book out

Re: Bury fc
an angry wolf 10 August, 2019 21:04
Sad times for my old club

an angry wolf 10 August, 2019 21:12
Get donating [www.justgiving.com] (Sm122)

Incidentally , we mentioned forfeits for the prediction league. The relegation places are the bottom 2 so for those poor souls finishing last and next to last , they will be appointed chairmen of Bury and of course take over the clubs finances. If that isnt incentive to rise up the table nothing is (Sm2)

Ivybridge Wolf 11 August, 2019 00:33
Bury with 2 postponements, Bolton playing (creditably) with kids. A sad state which I hope is resolved asap on both counts

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net