Latest news:
New Page 1

Summer Departures
Discussion started by Wolves , 03 June, 2019 14:25
Summer Departures
Wolves 03 June, 2019 14:25
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2019 18:26 by Ivybridge Wolf.

Re: Summer Departures
Cheshire wolf 03 June, 2019 16:15
Good inaugural item Ivybridge. I have always felt sorry for Michal Zyro as I thought he showed good natural talent and promise before that dreadful high tackle put him on the sick table and did for him - much the same way as the ACL injury did for Nouha Dicko. I wish him well. I must admit I find the contract extension for Bright surprising, as I don’t think he will ever make it into Nuno’s reckoning!

chicagowolf 04 June, 2019 15:45
Quote:
Cheshire wolf
Good inaugural item Ivybridge. I have always felt sorry for Michal Zyro as I thought he showed good natural talent and promise before that dreadful high tackle put him on the sick table and did for him - much the same way as the ACL injury did for Nouha Dicko. I wish him well. I must admit I find the contract extension for Bright surprising, as I don’t think he will ever make it into Nuno’s reckoning!

No you wouldn't have expected Bright to stay but Nuno does seem to match a ruthless determination to improve with some chances for most to shine. You never know.
What was more surprising was the support of Traore, who appears to be doing everything that was previously said of him, namely terrifying speed matched by lack of end product! Anyone seen glimmers of improvement?

Andy Fincher 04 June, 2019 18:32
Another departure is W88 as sponsor. replaced by ManBet X who also sponsor Crystal Palace.

Cheshire wolf 10 June, 2019 10:21
It’s looking increasingly likely that Costa will go to Leeds, possibly on loan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net