Re: Semi final
irishwolf 03 April, 2019 15:16
What TV station is showing the game ???

chicagowolf 03 April, 2019 15:58
Quote:
an angry wolf
Is anyone on here going?

Having been to just one Molineux game this season, I am not sure my loyalty points count for much.
Worse, the TV station here that shows the FA Cup, BEIN, appears to have been kicked off my cable providers list (although God knows who is watching all these shows about fixing up houses etc). I was forced to get an online subscription to yet another provider which I plan to cancel one second after Wolves are no longer in the Cup. Hopefully after winning it?
Meanwhile, if we crush mighty Watford (we owe them one!) I plan to be in England the Final weekend. And if I can get a ticket that would be great.

an angry wolf 03 April, 2019 16:15
Quote:
irishwolf
What TV station is showing the game ???

dunno but dont think its BBC as thats showing the city game

an angry wolf 03 April, 2019 16:16
Quote:
chicagowolf
Quote:
an angry wolf
Is anyone on here going?

Having been to just one Molineux game this season, I am not sure my loyalty points count for much.
Worse, the TV station here that shows the FA Cup, BEIN, appears to have been kicked off my cable providers list (although God knows who is watching all these shows about fixing up houses etc). I was forced to get an online subscription to yet another provider which I plan to cancel one second after Wolves are no longer in the Cup. Hopefully after winning it?
Meanwhile, if we crush mighty Watford (we owe them one!) I plan to be in England the Final weekend. And if I can get a ticket that would be great.

I suspect you will have to pay a small fortune to get a cup final ticket Chicago. Im in a similar position, if we get there I will try but its unlikely with demand

Trurotommo 03 April, 2019 17:39
Have to say that I believe that limited tickets should go to regulars rather than them that may be able to afford one. If I was still a regular it would stick in my throat if I couldn't get a ticket but the Wolves end was packed with day trippers

chicagowolf 03 April, 2019 19:20
[quote an angry wolf][quote chicagowolf][quote an angry wolf]Is anyone on here going?[/quote]

Meanwhile, if we crush mighty Watford (we owe them one!) I plan to be in England the Final weekend. And if I can get a ticket that would be great.[/quote

I suspect you will have to pay a small fortune to get a cup final ticket Chicago. Im in a similar position, if we get there I will try but its unlikely with demand[/quote]

I agree with Truro’s point about day trippers but have a slightly different take on it. It used to be that a lot of Cup Final tickets were allocated to other clubs in the football association, a large number of which end up on the ‘secondary ‘ market. It always seemed unfair, especially to those clubs who got to Wembley but got an allocation smaller than their season ticket holders. Maybe it has changed but I bet not by much. If it comes to it I will likely sell the house and move into a caravan. I was born in 1949, my little brother in 1960, the last two times we won it so this is special.
Small matter of Watford first!!

irishwolf 03 April, 2019 19:28
Angry, your are right... i just found out that BT are showing our game while BBC are doing the Man city semi.

chicagowolf 05 April, 2019 16:12
Wonder if Robert Plant and Elton will both be there. That would be quite a picture.

maiseytaw 05 April, 2019 17:53
I'll be there. Privileged to be a STH so was guaranteed a ticket. Will be right behind the goal on the bottom tier. £65 it cost!

Lupinehowler 05 April, 2019 19:00
Have a great day Maiseytaw, I will be tuning into the radio and trying desperately to find a stream.

Cheshire wolf 06 April, 2019 12:42
I’m afraid I probably won’t be able to do a page for tomorrow’s game folks. I’m currently in Ely Norfolk (Angry Wolf country) for a family wedding, then have to drive back to North Wales in the morning to hopefully get to my local by 4pm for kick off as I don’t have BT Sport!! If I do get chance over b’fast I will do so but can’t promise!! Enjoy the game.

an angry wolf 06 April, 2019 19:24
Ely is Cambridgeshire Cheshire winking smiley

MiamiWolf 07 April, 2019 01:51
I’ll be watching in a bar in Las Olas with a breakfast and beer! Nerves are kicking in...

chicagowolf 07 April, 2019 02:28
Played golf here in Chicagoland Saturday afternoon.
I asked if my two companions watched English football.

“Oh yes” one said “I love Arsenal but they have not been so good since Rooney left”!?!?!?!?!
I asked if they had heard of Wolverhampton.
No, they said.
You will, I replied.

Cheshire wolf 07 April, 2019 14:28
Quote:
an angry wolf
Ely is Cambridgeshire Cheshire winking smiley

Only testing Angry!! (Sm122)

an angry wolf 07 April, 2019 15:12
. (Sm9)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net