Latest news:
New Page 1

Cardiff Robbed
Discussion started by irishwolf , 31 March, 2019 16:21
Cardiff Robbed
irishwolf 31 March, 2019 16:21
First of all, I would just like to make it clear that I have no love for Cardiff City or Warnock.
However I have just witnessed the worst performance by a referee that i have ever seen which may cost Cardiff their Premiership status.
Firstly, with Cardiff leading 1-0, Chelsea scored but the player was at least 2 yards offside!
Secondly, at 1-1-, a Cardiff player was through on goal when rugby tackled by a Chelsea defender. What did the Ref do? Well first of all he waived play on, and then after getting a message in his earpiece, he gave a free kick and a Yellow Card?????????
I thouhbt if a player was through on goal it was a straight Red????
Watch MOTD tonight folks.
I am not one for conspiracy theories but The Ref, Craig Pawson has some serious questions to answer! Either he is Chelsea fan or he was waiting on Chelsea to win to collect on an accumulator.(Sm20)

Re: Cardiff Robbed
irishwolf 31 March, 2019 16:41
I have just watched that clown Sarri been interviewed, he said he didnt see the offside incident for the Chelsea goal and also he thought that the rugby tackle decision should have went in favour of Chelsea lol.
Why cant Managers have a bit of dignity and tell the truth????
Anyway Sarri is a dead man walking at Chelsea, The Chelsea fans were singing, ;You dont know what your doing: .... This never ends well for a Manager!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 31/03/2019 16:46 by irishwolf.

an angry wolf 31 March, 2019 22:58
We need VAR but with shorter delays to get the right decision... even in the FA cup Swansea went out to an offside man city goal

chicagowolf 01 April, 2019 03:41
I am not sure the NHS can afford the bill when Colin finally explodes. This might be it.
The first decision was so wrong it is tough to imagine someone who is paid to do it can make such an error. Dreadful.
The second one was more likely the goalkeepers so maybe the yellow was right. Anyway Cardiff are running out of games.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net