Latest news:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Match Thread: FA Cup Quarter Final: Wolves vs Man Utd
Cheshire wolf 17 March, 2019 12:13
Really pleased with the way we played and once again showed nob fear of a 'big' team. Also pleased to see how the thread was kept going by you all.

I sat and watched it with my son - who is a Manc - when we returned from his birthday celebrations and I was amazed and blown away by how good we were, whereas he recognised how much we deserved it and felt Ole got his tactics totally wrong.

Let's hope we can avoid City in the semis at least

an angry wolf 17 March, 2019 12:51
Quote:
Cheshire wolf
and once again showed nob fear of a 'big' team.

lets hope it doesnt come to that (Sm124)

Ivybridge Wolf 18 March, 2019 13:30
Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
Cheshire wolf
and once again showed nob fear of a 'big' team.

lets hope it doesnt come to that (Sm124)

(Sm22) ........... It that how you win with a swagger?

Back to the football, a match so good, I thoroughly enjoyed watching all over again in full last night! Just brilliant.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net