Latest news:
New Page 1

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Match Thread: FA Cup Quarter Final: Wolves vs Man Utd
Discussion started by Wolves , 16 March, 2019 11:11
Match Thread: FA Cup Quarter Final: Wolves vs Man Utd
Wolves 16 March, 2019 11:11
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2019 17:39 by Cheshire wolf.

Re: Match Thread: FA Cup Quarter Final: Wolves vs Man Utd
Cheshire wolf 16 March, 2019 13:18
Coincidentally both Ivybridge Wolf and I will be out this evening celebrating our respective sons 30th birthdays, which is a bit of a blow, but something that has to be done!!

Our fellow guests will be requested to maintain 'radio silence' by switching phones off so that we can watch the game on arrival home. My son is a Manc so will also be keen to see it!!

So... neither of us will be able to offer an commentary on tonight's game - or even the line-up - but we hope fellow board members will try to keep those without access up to speed on here.

an angry wolf 16 March, 2019 15:20
Its on BBC 1 so if someone hasnt access to that but can get online, it'd be quite unusual. I will be watching it on my illegal stream again as I havent paid my tv license (Sm122)

Biggest game since that one off game at the end of the 10/11 season to keep us in the prem when it was between us and Birmingham to get relegated.

chicagowolf 16 March, 2019 19:52
Quote:
an angry wolf
Its on BBC 1 so if someone hasnt access to that but can get online, it'd be quite unusual. I will be watching it on my illegal stream again as I havent paid my tv license (Sm122)
Biggest game since that one off game at the end of the 10/11 season to keep us in the prem when it was between us and Birmingham to get relegated.

BBC America shows nothing but Doctor Who reruns and zero sport. Also the one channel that does have the FA Cup, BEIN, has an unresolved wrangle with my cable provider, so watching on the web too. Come on Wolves.

chicagowolf 16 March, 2019 19:58
Saiss keeps spot at the expense of Bennet.

chicagowolf 16 March, 2019 20:03
Slow first five minutes. Smalling just flattened Jota but the ref did not see it!

chicagowolf 16 March, 2019 20:06
Attacking play by Wolves leads to United counter but shot way wide

chicagowolf 16 March, 2019 20:09
Rashford tries one from thirty yards. Easily saved

chicagowolf 16 March, 2019 20:13
First corner to us. Comes to nothing

chicagowolf 16 March, 2019 20:24
Corner and a long shot from Neves saved

chicagowolf 16 March, 2019 20:40
Counter from Wolves leads to a great chance from Jpta. Saved

an angry wolf 16 March, 2019 20:43
Quote:
chicagowolf
Quote:
an angry wolf

BBC America shows nothing but Doctor Who reruns and zero sport. Also the one channel that does have the FA Cup, BEIN, has an unresolved wrangle with my cable provider, so watching on the web too. Come on Wolves.

Im watching it on BBC, I meant its technically an illegal stream with no license. Good first half performance with the only real chance for Jota who fluffed his lines

chicagowolf 16 March, 2019 20:45
0-0. We had some good chances from Jota, and doesn't it make you proud to see these quality players in the old gold shirts? PSG, Barcelona? Nothing; we are WOLVES

wolverina 16 March, 2019 21:04
I'm watching on BBC too - pretty even really, will be just a breakaway moment, I suppose. Rashford just got booked!

wolverina 16 March, 2019 21:05
CLOSE!

chicagowolf 16 March, 2019 21:08
Wolves corner . Great Jimenez shot saved. WE are getting on top

wolverina 16 March, 2019 21:10
Another great effort!

wolverina 16 March, 2019 21:22
1-0!!!!!!!! Jimenez

chicagowolf 16 March, 2019 21:25
Yes 1-0. Scrabble and in it goes!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolverina 16 March, 2019 21:28
2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jiota

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net