Latest news:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Match Thread: Wolves vs Leicester City
Cheshire wolf 19 January, 2019 14:24
Nuno sent off for ? Over celebrating?
That's it all over. A great match well played by both teams and great to see Jota get 3
Excellent game by Jimenez too
Wolves 4 City 3
Can't believe the score is the same as that match in 2003!!!

Cheshire wolf 19 January, 2019 14:27
We are now in 8th place in the PL on 32 points - one place above Leicester!!

Lupinehowler 19 January, 2019 14:29
Well done lads.

Billericay Wolf 19 January, 2019 14:55
Great win. Petty sending off for Nuno. Now we can relax and hope those nearest to us lose resoundingly this afternoon. Who last scored a hat trick for Wolves?

wolverina 19 January, 2019 15:02
What a score! History repeating and all that! Thanks for the commentary everyone - UTW!

BULL SHAT MOXI 19 January, 2019 15:27
Just back unreal how to give it away? Leicesters defending was abysmal and ours was not that much better, Did we miss Boly you bet, we really did pass the ball to them to create their goals to let them back in it without our help it would have been a easy victory still thats Wolves they like to make you sweat. Jinenez an Jota were brilliant both have such talent Vinagre is fast but at times he runs into brick walls when there are easy passes on if he can get that part of his game sorted he could make it.

[IMG]http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj547/dwmat/tombs[URL=http://s1267.photobucket.com/user/dwmat/media/IMG_2545_zpsxq4ob6ck.jpg.html]http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj547/dwmat/IMG_2545_zpsxq4ob6ck.jpgtone1_zpsb3e8e898.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Billericay Wolf 19 January, 2019 15:46
Vinagre sounds a little like Traore in that respect.

Andy Fincher 19 January, 2019 18:49
Just got back from the match and the voice has just about recovered. I was hoarse from that last goal. That match was enough to renew your faith in the old game.
The defending from both sides wasn't the greatest. Rui had a strange game, making a couple of good saves but dropping a couple of ricks as well and his kicking still leaves a bit to be desired now and again.
The passing of Neves, especially in the second half, was back to it's best, Jota was brilliant and another sound game from Dendoncker and Jiminez.
Nuno being sent off for celebrating too much, hilarious.

Ivybridge Wolf 20 January, 2019 10:00
Difficult to summarise that match. So much happened, it was a full, thoroughly entertaining, energy sapping, rollercoaster of a wonderful football match. I was there in 2003 for the previous 4-3 and privileged to be there again yesterday, from the dizzy heights of NU7.

At times we were fabulous, at times not, however Leicester just kept going. One of the best saves I’ve ever seen at Molineux (Schemeichal) combined with Neves and Jota, at times, on fire. The drama at the end put us all close to the edge I would have thought? Jota’s winner, Roy of the Rovers stuff!!

What a day!

Up The Wolves!!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net