Latest news:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Match Thread: Wolves vs Bournemouth FC
wolverina 15 December, 2018 17:00
Just caught the result on TV! Looks very wet at the Mol! It's raining up t'north but nothing as bad. Great effort from the team - 7th!! I shall read your summary later, lads - many thanks!

Julius Cesar Wolf 15 December, 2018 17:12
Well,I was very nervous during the whole game.
We have a little bit of rub of the green again and that makes it much easier.
I think we conducted ourselves in a very professional matter,and after Rauls fifth goal of the season it was up to Cherries to break their deadlock.We stood firm and in the end I certainly thinks we deserved it.

It was a good team effort more than anything else.

A couple of mentions..Willy Boly had another great game.
Ruben Neves with a welcome improved performance.
Diogo Jota continues to look sharp,hope the injury isn´t too bad.

Our MOTM for me is Raul Jimenez.Fifth goal of the season and a hardworking and very valuable effort besides that.We simply is a better team when Raul is playing,and those 30 Mills doesn´t seem off the mark to me.Quality costs,and Raul is just that.

25 point with Liverpool and Fulham to go before halftime.

We are on our way to our best season since 1979/80.

Let the good times roll!

Forever Wolves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/12/2018 17:14 by Julius Cesar Wolf.

irishwolf 15 December, 2018 18:54
Another great result, full marks to everyone concerned to bounce back from a terrible spell to win 3 in a row and go 7th! For a while i was afraid we might be heading for a relegation battle - my apologies for doubting
25 points from 17 games is so impressive. Happy days(Sm128)

Andy Fincher 15 December, 2018 20:12
Great result and only one point away from the top six, albeit with Man, Utd playing tomorrow. If I'm honest I thought 2-0 flattered us a bit. Bournemouth had some good spells as we did but apart from hitting the crossbar from a free-kick, Patricio was not really too troubled.
No-one had a bad game but Bennett and Jiminez played particularly well. Gibbs-White played well again, it was good to see Neves play better than he had in recent matches and Jota also continues to look like he is finding his form so hopefully the injury isn't serious. Cavaleiro took his goal well and I think he was a little unlucky to lose his place on the back of half a bad match against Huddersfield and at the moment I would certainly start him over Costa or Traore.
A big test next against Liverpool but we've done well against the big boys so far so I'm hopeful we can get something.

Ivybridge Wolf 17 December, 2018 18:17
Really enjoyed the match despite it being absolutely freezing! It was a bit scrappy but enough entertainment and nervousness to keep it very interesting. Just great to see them win to be honest and what a position in the league. My next match is at Wembley v Spurs. Can’t wait! Never seen us at Wembley before. Missed out on tickets in 74 / 80 and undergrad exam timing thwarted me for the Sherpa Van Trophy (too sensible by half in them days!).

Great overall performance from the team, however at the risk of being hypercritical, Patricio needs to work much harder on his distribution and Costa continues not to impress. I don’t want to write Helda off just yet but he has to improve his overall play, positional and effort. That miss was dreadful. Confidence in his boots perhaps? Don’t know but I’d pick Cav, MGW or Traore every time over him at the moment.

However, back to the positive. 25 reasons to be cheerful and so looking forward to Friday night!

UTW!!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net