Latest news:
New Page 1

Wolves 1-3 Cardiff City
Discussion started by Wolves , 16 January, 2016 19:17
Wolves 1-3 Cardiff City
Wolves 16 January, 2016 19:17
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/01/2016 14:06 by Badge32.

Re: Wolves 1-3 Cardiff City
irishwolf 16 January, 2016 20:44
There are no positives at all from that result. None.

cedric harper 16 January, 2016 21:05
Quote:
irishwolf
There are no positives at all from that result. None.

It is the end of a tough Xmas period in which we we won the previous four games. So I for one will excuse today's result and hope things will improve after a week off.

Cheshire wolf 16 January, 2016 22:03
For me the positive from today's match was the continued good performance by Ebanks-Landell, but Danny Batth worries me!
I would agree with you Tom about young Grahem, in that he presents one of our few attacking options. However I hope one of the management team tells him to stop trying to beat defenders again and again before delivering the ball!
I thought Edwards put in full effort again today, but conversely is part of the problem in not delivering quality balls to our forwards.
Tom has documented the cross put in by Henry which went right across their goal line without any Wolves player able to pounce on it and score. I couldn't help thinking that it was precisely the type of opportunity that Afobe would have anticipated and put away. Whether we are going to find a replacement with such qualities remains to be seen.

an angry wolf 16 January, 2016 22:13
Was there any anti Morgan/moxey chanting Cheshire as we went 1-3 down?

irishwolf 16 January, 2016 22:16
Cedric, were wolves the only side who had a busy run of games over the xmas period?

Also, 2 of them wins were lucky wins, one was against a Charlton side who lost 6-0 today and the other was a 3-2 win against a poor Fulham side.

Today we played a Cardiff side who lost at home to Shrewsbury last week and whose Manager is on the verge of the sack.

Of course if you look closely you will find one or two adequate performances from individuals today, but overall I stand by my earlier statement, nothing to smile about losing 3-1 at home to Cardiff.

Badge32 16 January, 2016 22:49
Quote:
an angry wolf

none. A few boos at full time mind.

Cheshire wolf 18 January, 2016 18:03
Quote:
an angry wolf

I was sat in the Steve Bull upper Angry and to me it was surprisingly quiet from the Wolves fans in there. The Cardiff fans were in the lower section, and of course could be heard celebrating for most of the match. I didn't hear anybody mention that Morgan was there, but I have to say nobody seemed to talking to each other anyway!!

This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net