Latest news:
New Page 1

Under 18's Win Again
Discussion started by Badge32 , 12 December, 2015 15:40
Under 18's Win Again
Badge32 12 December, 2015 15:40
Beat struggling Man Unt 3-2 today at home. This will move us up to 5th spot if Sunderland have not won.

Re: Under 18's Win Again
an angry wolf 12 December, 2015 16:04
Whats the betting the early bird reminder will be focusing on our "talented" under 18s being the future again? " We appreciate it has been a difficult time with results not as we hoped following on from a record point tally last season but the players are striving to push on for the second half of what could still be an exciting season. The academy has been the clubs focus for some time and we are starting to see the efforts of that focus now bear fruition with encouraging results recently beating Man united and others. We are confident many of these players will develop to supplement our first team in years to come coupled with our philosophy of giving young players the opportunity to thrive in a first team environment".

All spin and empty vessels as usual

pglgsg 15 December, 2015 19:50
I know we've heard it all before!! . I was talking about Liam mcalinden yesterday and how he was supposedly being sort after by Liverpool,Everton etc in his early days!. I watched shrewsbury and Walsall last week and he couldn't even get on off the bench and shrewsbury were awful. I heard he got on Saturday for the last 15 for the first time in ages! Our future star on £2200 a week his now being released at the end of the season!. How long will our future £100m star Zele Ismail be here for aswell. It's all bolllllllllocks

an angry wolf 19 December, 2015 14:58
lost again this time to west brom who have beat us twice this season

Badge32 10 January, 2016 01:13
Beat Stoke 4-2.

Badge32 19 January, 2016 07:54
Drew 3-3 with Derby County on Saturday.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net