Re: Dunno about kj but clarkes luck has defo run out
Meditate today 14 December, 2013 22:05
Yeah right- di matteo is clear fave but I wouldn't go back if I were him

irishwolf 14 December, 2013 23:01
Big Ron lol

petewolf 14 December, 2013 23:11
goes to show if you dont get the results your out, watch out kenny. if we done the same in our job were be out to. they get paid well' its on there back

cedric harper 14 December, 2013 23:51
Yep got to be Saunders for me, i hope.

Meditate today 15 December, 2013 08:16
Yes it's a results business but peace is getting a reputation for being a cutthroat owner.They will never go to the next stage cutting and changing at the first sign of trouble.

Odds on us playing them 2014/15 must be shortening all the time.

wolverina 15 December, 2013 08:43
This can't be the same Clarke that was going to deliver the Holy Grail can it? Nice Christmas present, Peace (what an unfortunate name since this is the peace and goodwill season!)

Dudley Wolf 15 December, 2013 10:35
Ruthless.

This is their worst run in a while, but they have had some poor luck to go with the performances. I can't see too many coaches lining up to take the job at the minute, Holloway or Ferguson would do us a favour right now! (Darren, obviously!)

Arthur Tannen 15 December, 2013 12:16
I don't see why it's ruthless, Clarke had a brilliant first half to last season, since then he's been poor. 7 wins in 34 games and 31 points is a terrible record that suggests they've sacked him due to his form over 12 months rather than a few games. Over a season that's the equivalent of 34 points, so they've been in relegation form for a year.

Changing manager might not work out this time but you have to admit Peace gives it the best chance of happening, he always does it early, rather than waiting until February then going on a tour of the country in a desperate search.

Meditate today 15 December, 2013 15:15
Might have left it a tad late this time tho it was in the rag that they wouldn't be buying in Jan so sounds like ruthless peace has his hands in his pockets as well -still those who thought le sulk purchase was a good move will be relaxed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net