Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Next up: Stevenage (A)
Posted by: rossb07
Date: 04/08/2018 19:04
Honestly, more positive than I would’ve imagined in that we were on top for large parts of the game so I’m only looking forward. Certainly better in parts against 11 than 10 later on in the game!

First goal was a foul on Smith on the edge of the box but as we have to play to the whistle then bob were very good finishes into the bottom corner that Scotty could do little about!

Cole was manhandled by Nugent around 4-5 times before anything of note happened, it may sound biase as I rate Steve but in this game were we need to keep it tight against big opponents then he was in his own and pulled off a few excellent challenges. Against pacier forwards then let’s maybe try something else.

Briefly, thought Smith was Excellent 1st half. Banks was decent on the ball in the 2nd half and other than that then I’d say Zoum had a good first half and some positive running from Tollit when he came on and he was the player that drew the second yellow for Stevenage.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: