football
Latest News:

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Shopping at Primark
Posted by: pez
Date: 14/07/2018 05:17
Quote:
Matt34
He might have been intimating some possible money from China could be in the offing.

I have been told by a reliable source that the Chinese venture could be quite lucrative , however its a work in progress and wont have any immediate effect.

If we eventually receive the ammounts I was told, we wont need to worry too much.

Cant say too much as my source is still involved in this venture.

The way it was described to me is the we are the Official supplier for football coaching in and have been approved by the Mongolian government as that is one of Chinas biggest provinces.

Weve basically pulled off a coup and got in there before any of the Premier League Clubs!

Contracts have been drawn up and everything.

Suppose it will drip feed in and maybe were waiting on a substantial payment from them?

Just hope it comes to fruition

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net