Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Winter Break
Posted by: Phil65
Date: 08/06/2018 17:58
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
So the pampered millionaires of the GrabCash Premier League have given themselves a week off each winter to (no doubt) spend somewhere warm in a meaningless exhibition game. They are just too tired and 50 games a season is too many. Try doing a proper job you @#$%&...
Lower league teams will just have to accommodate their whims and play 5th round FA Cup ties midweek. No replays of course. Another nail in the coffin of a once great institution.

Rant over, but sometimes I do wish a Norman Hunter type would magically transport into the modern era and really give them something to moan about.

+1

+2. Next they'll all be wearing gloves, leggings and thermal hats to protect their precious little vulnerable bodies during the winter games they do have to play. Absolutely no sympathy for the over-protected, delicate, deluded bunch of prima donnas.
In the real world, I've had a particularly bad day at work (a bad week in fact) no one's going to ease the pain and offer me a break. Premier League Football reminds me more and more of a reality TV show; full of over-rated, mediocre, wannabes. F**k 'em!!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: