Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Next up: Gateshead (H)
Posted by: hong kong rover
Date: 11/04/2018 15:37
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Noooo not Fylde you can see the headline ex rovers players meet as managers etc I really don’t fancy Fylde they score to many goals you don’t want them over 2legs .wrexham have surprised me the number of points dropped the last 2months is amazing they could have given Macc a run for their money ,what has happened is that my brother lives opposite Wrexham training fields and his wife is always watching them through the kitchen window she has a face only a mother could love so I reckon they have been traumatised .cant think of any other explanation .its between 8 teams for 7play off places at the moment they could fall out of contention .we have to keep winning we will lose one I think Aldershot Halifax Dover could be potential banana skin games I would take one defeat 4 wins now

it wouldn't be over 2 legs, the new format means that ALL play off matches are just the one leg.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: