football
Latest News:

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Next up: Wrexham (A)
Posted by: borowhite
Date: 29/01/2018 09:09
Quote:
rossb07
I'm never one to judge a ref's decision given how hard the job can be and i'll keep it brief but how on earth was that a penalty?
Seen it so many times now and the gesture that the ref gives to Sutton as his explanation is that he elbows Pearson.

When, where, how and what?!?

I understand if he's said that he grabbed him and forced him to the ground but it's just such an odd call that i had to get it off my chest.

Would've taken the point though even if i thought we could beat them and tbf feel that we should've, still happy though not to lose any ground with a good run-in to come up.

Let's keep going!

You read my mind, was just telling my mate that I couldn't believe how quiet everyone had been on here about it. Absolutely shocking decision.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net