football
Latest News:

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Next up: Barrow (A)
Posted by: mb53trfc
Date: 06/01/2018 22:41
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
mb53trfc
One disappointment followed by another. We seem to be back to treading water. One point off two teams who were in the bottom half of the table isn't going to win this league.
Wasn't at the game today but sounded like Norwood had opportunities to score and didn't.

We definitely miss the width and pace of DMH. With DMH and Banks in the team we had a glimpse of what it would take to survive in League Two. Now its back to Micky shuffling the pack and my optimism is dented.

Yes he did. But the worrying thing is that hardly anyone else did.Apart from a Sutton header and a Cole blaze over the bar,nobody else looked remotely like scoring.

Norwood has many plus points, his work rate is fantastic and he does score goals. He gives everything for the shirt and I appreciate that. We pose more threat with him in the team. I do wonder what they do in training though to improve his chances when he is bearing in on goal.

Interesting to note that Wirral Radio were of the opinion that Gumbs should have been the natural replacement for Buxton. I would agree, plus involving the younger home grown talent should be a priority. Ihekwie had a spell at full back before becoming a regular at CB.

Hope Buxton is OK. Sounded a nasty injury. We can't afford to lose any more players.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net