football
Latest News:

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Alabi to Dover until January.
Posted by: DCTRFC
Date: 21/10/2017 11:57
To add some stats to show why I think this is a good move.

He has played 403 minutes for us this season and scored 0 goals and had 0 assists. For the most part as many of us would agree in those 403 minutes he has not looked very good at all.

Last season he scored 17 in 42 matches. BUT 4 of those were penalties. If they had another penalty taker that would be 13 in 42 games so not exactly prolific. Another important point is he had 0 assists last season.

Norwood had 16 in 43 matches and started less games last season than Alabi but chipped in with 8 assists.

To me it looked like a speculative signing that has gone wrong as there seems to be little potential to eak out of Alabi.

There weren’t sufficient pre season games for him to be evaluated and I believe now we aren’t wasting a spot in the team for him we can start to kick on.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net