football
Latest News:

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Mottley-Henry
Posted by: Yiggsy
Date: 05/10/2017 17:15
Really impressed with Mottley Henry; dynamic, leapt like a salmon, really wanted to run at players and cause havoc which he did a few times.

And what is more is that his new team mates haven't quite got to grips with him yet to provide the passes to unleash his full potential.

Still raw in some respects but exactly what we were crying out for.... pace, width and a have-a-go attitude.

At the end of the game he twice went over to the Kop to thank the crowd and then was clapping the main stand on his way off the pitch. I happened to be next to the pitch walking out of of the Bebington Paddock and shouted "Well Played, Lad" to him. He heard me and gave me a nod and a thumbs up. cool smiley

So, a very talented, appreciative lad who wants to prove himself and show what he can do. What's not to like?

Please sign him up Micky and Mark!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net