Latest News:
twitter Totally Tranmere Podcast Website facebook register rules help contact Image Map
Next Rovers Game: Monday 21st April 2014 - Tranmere Rovers v Sheffield United in Sky Bet League One at Prenton Park - Kick Off 3.00pm
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Chesterfield
Posted by: Ricci
Date: 28/02/2012 14:35
Quote:
trfcjames
stop blaming the fans? i thi9nk you should all take a good look at yourself, how dare you call yourself supporters when you react like that in the second half. do you honestly think the players would have performed as bad in the second half if you all got behind them? no way. if we go down you will all be blaming les and his tactics etc etc etc but it will be your fault.

This has to be a wind up surely? Yes how dare I call myself a supporter for splashing out on a seaosn ticket for 10+ years, and being disgusted with the current regime?

How dare I use a Tanmere Rovers supporters forum to discuss the current plight. Chanting anti-Les songs at the game is something I wouldn't do personally, but can completely understand why some would.

To say it would be the fans fault if we go down is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this forum.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net