football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: The Yellow Away Kit may be a thing of the past
Posted by: Rockstaar
Date: 22/05/2012 16:26
You mean like how Arsenal moved to North London? I explained to you that the size of England would make it difficult but nothing is impossible

I'm sure if Man City moved to London and they put in the same amount of money and started winning everything...they would get local supporters and well as maintain a foreign fan base...I hear people talking about Man City and they have no idea that they are in the same city as United

Teams move in the States all the time and it doesn't always work either so don't get your point

Quote:
You are locked into the view that everyone is a market and everything is a commodity and that is the extent of human existence by the looks of it.

What I am getting at is that Arsenal FC is run by men who are running business plain and simple...I am talking about the professional sports business...nothing else (stay on subject)

I'm talking about you acting like just because you support Arsenal FC..its somehow yours

lets see if Arsenal FC isn't a 'just' a business...you personally stop supporting them and lets see if it stops running because you decided to stop supporting them

it won't because its their business to know that they have people can easily replace you and those who will NEVER give up their season tickets and will NEVER stop supporting them regardless...that is the sports business

no different in that sense than any other business that uses peoples emotions

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net