Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: You people
Posted by: SandyB1
Date: 11/03/2012 05:22
Quote:
Our main concern on this site is trolling, and Jack is the truth being rude to people. But Jack actually hasnt been rude at all lately.

This isn't correct, probably not rude to you, but he came up with a thread straight at me after the Milan 2nd leg, when I didn't even bother responding to him for a long time.

He's the guy who said, when Milan draw was set that, Arsenal is going to shi.t all over Milan. I didn't start a thread to tell him how big a muppet he looked like after the 1st leg.

The kind of things kid like Jack do here to prove that he's the biggest fan of the club and he's correct about his faith is understandable and which leave me no choice but to tell him on the face the actual reality of the outcome of the tie and I did it saying him the same thing what a Milan fan would have told him.

Anyway, people like Simon needs to understand in Arsenal, manager doesn't get fired or changes come easy. So the unhappy fans criticism only provide major checks to the clubs performance. If everybody sing the songs in praise like Simon be it win or lose, I don't think club will do any better than what they are doing.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net