football
Latest News:

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: can anybody intelligently answer
Posted by: Zainy
Date: 17/02/2012 17:17
Your arguement works both ways Ebor.
I dont care to believe it one way or the other as i dont have the energy to expend caring about the subject. It hasnt and wont impact greatly on my life.

Unless you personally witnessed something with sound mind and clear vision, facts are all about interpretation. People will always choose to believe what they want and 99% of the time it has little to do with stone cold facts. Our lives are too short for us not to take a lot of things on faith, and quite frankly, what a boring life one would lead if they chose not to believe everything until they had indisputable evidence of such a thing (which in the scientific world is still as rare as hens teeth)

Yes and people still believe in God, and much to the frustration of atheists - there is no way to disprove in a supreme beings existence. I myself dont believe in religion but i refuse to join the ridiculously pompous and arrogant band wagon that a large portion of atheists do in putting down peoples belief because it does not conform to their own. The same goes for religious zealots.

Tonnes of people voting for Hitler wasnt as stupid and surprising as you think if you actually knew anything about the history of that time.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net