football
Latest News:

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: For all those who like stats....
Posted by: Foreverclaret
Date: 23/01/2016 15:29
Great stuff Josh, this is an incredible run of form.(Sm152)

Cloudy Too is slowly becoming a cliff horse of mine and this could be the final time I ever back him, who knows. A slightly smaller field would be ideal but he has track form, stays, and should relish the conditions. Having stared at him for a time I have concluded that this has been the season’s target! He has come down quite a way in the weights and in the context of this race, his last race here is interesting. If this is the target you wouldn’t want to ruin his mark and the main jockey returns. He also carried 11-5 that day, in the mud also. Today he has 10-4 on his back, 15lb less. In this swamp, that will surely help. The trainer is in decent enough nick and all things considered, if this is to be my final bet on him, I wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net