football
Latest News:

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: What would you do with...
Posted by: Jilted
Date: 01/10/2017 20:07
£15.7 m lotto Wednesday.(Sm152)
Had two lines on Fridays Euro, not one number on either line and no where near on the raffle.

Anyhow if I win the £167m, I'm going to build some sheltered housing locally.
Was hoping to build a hotel complex with function rooms opposite the crematorium on vacant land where a school once stood, unfortunately DFC have stolen my idea and are hoping to build a new crematorium next to a new stadium with a hotel etc. sad smiley
Would also like to start a global tv company, bringing real news of what is going on in the world. Think it would be closed down by the authorities though.
And maybe buy a beach bar in Salou.
Fingers crossed.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net