football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Posted by: tumbleweedwolf
Date: 02/10/2017 00:22
Quote:
Risca TM
I re-registered about a fortnight ago, mainly to respond to a kindly remark from Cheshire. It's still taken until this watershed moment for me to finally get around to it, but thanks anyway for the aside about the old posting days, Cheshire.
I quit because I couldn't stomach sharing this place anymore with an angry wolf. I felt it was like coming to a favourite watering hole that was being tainted with poison. When it went a step lower with personal name calling then I left the board for good.

Thank you to Badge, Tom Baston(?) and Cheshire for all the effort you've put in over the years.

Up the Wolves!

Yet I haven't posted for months and you have still stayed away lol. The reason the board will close is precisely because of posters like you not contributing so no good playing victim now. TBF you contributed nothing even when you were registered in all fairness so no great loss. The match thread the other week had no posts on it at all during the game yet you apparently left because of me despite me not posting for 6 months and now appear minutes after I post... very strange.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net