football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Posted by: janets2803
Date: 01/10/2017 19:17
Quote:
an angry wolf

That's a fair point but the reality of life on a forum or anywhere is people will have arguments and can't understand why Jan won't post because of one issue years ago. I've been called every name under the sun on here over the years but forums represent real life where we can't be blowing love hearts at one another. On the match thread for eg you accused badge of having a go at you when to the best of my knowledge he never has. Some people are more sensitive than others and sometimes it's better to have a row , shake hands later and move on rather than never post again as Jan has decided to do. If I decided to boycott everything I found offensive I would never leave my house lol.

In any event I have normally got on with you both , so pleased the relationship is still going strong after 9 years thumbs down

Hi angry wolf (Sm150). Hope all is well with you. Just want to put my two pennies worth in! (Sm139)

I have enjoyed lively debates on the site - including with yourself (of course I was always right! (Sm12)....(Sm14)),

However, my reluctance to post following the above issue; was partly the result of a build up of problems on the site. While I do whole heartedly agree with you that "forums represent real life where we can't be blowing love hearts at one another"; I do feel a line has sometimes been crossed. As a result, I think this reason sadly lead to many posters leaving the site.

I also believe the loss of the Bullocks Board had quite an impact. Many posters enjoyed chatting about topics unrelated to football; therefore I could never understand why it was removed. It was a site where people could both laugh and cry on, discuss trivial or serious topics and even ask for advice (Sm147)

Anyway, I will be very sad if the site does close......end of an era some might say. I would not have met Ian (who is an absolute star (Sm13))if it had not been for the forum; or chatted with other brilliant posters.

Just want to thank everyone from both past and present; and I wish you all the very best for the future. Up the Wolves! Love Jan xxx

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net