football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Posted by: tumbleweedwolf
Date: 30/09/2017 17:07
I decided to stop posting at the end of last season due to numerous reasons but primarily because of points Pete alluded to a few weeks ago regarding lack of posters. We have people like Steway practically getting the site closed, then returning to a great fanfare telling us he intends to contribute in one of the most cringeworthy threads that has ever graced the site subsequently disappearing into the sunset not making another post. Then we have posters who complain about the off topic threads, but for many who have interests away from Wolves , keeping it wolves related you alienate a large percentage of debates ranging from politics to judicial systems etc. I appreciate some may get out of hand, but all we have now are threads of people talking to themselves with the generic we need to win rubbish

Ivy has been a great poster on here over the years, but couldn't understand his comments of " I decided to stop posting as there were threads not wolves related and I come here to get away from politics" etc....well why click on them then?

I personally feel I can't contribute to a wolves only site, I'm in Norfolk unable to get to matches and in all honesty have lost a great deal of interest in it all. As Cheshire mentioned, there are 15 participants in the prediction league , yet hardly any post so don't blame Badge for becoming disillusioned with it all. I've posted over 12,000 times on here, granted fewer on this profile since steway had me banned a couple of years back so have done my innings so to speak and if the board closes shortly wish you all well for the future.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net