Latest news:

Top six Finnish .
Discussion started by Pete SF (IP Logged), 19 July, 2019 14:17
Tranmere pete San Francisco.
Pete SF
19 July, 2019 14:17
I think tranmere will have a good season. They are 50/1 to win it outright. And 14/1 for promotion. Three promotions in three years you never know I don't think there is a lot of difference between divisions 1and 2. So fingers crossed there are lots of players about the same age. After a couple of games they should gel together.peteSF.

ADD
ADD
19 July, 2019 14:45
Pete I admire your optimism but I think there is a big difference with some clubs in this League having mega bucks. On the other hand we are only 7/2 for relegation!
Don't get me wrong 3 in a Row would be fabulous but realistically I think it is exceptionally exceptionally unlikely. A season with a strong mid-table finish would for me be good coupled with a strong Cup run which brings in plenty of dosh...

dicko111
dicko111
19 July, 2019 14:59
Which Finnish league would that be .Your US spelling is not good friend

Tranmere pete San Francisco.
Pete SF
19 July, 2019 15:30
Sorry. 5 am in San Francisco a bit early.

davep63
davep63
19 July, 2019 18:18
I think there's a lot of difference between league 1 and 2 not much between VNL and league 2 though SWA

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69
19 July, 2019 19:17
It will be different and probably more difficult this season. But the SWA will go marching on. C'mon Rovers.

This is @#$%&
This is sh1t
19 July, 2019 20:27
Mid table - can see us having good home form and questionable away form, although I think we will make a few surprise away wins due to some teams underestimating us and going all out attack

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere
19 July, 2019 22:51
Quote:
This is @#$%&
Mid table - can see us having good home form and questionable away form, although I think we will make a few surprise away wins due to some teams underestimating us and going all out attack

+1

LongStandingFan
LongStandingFan
20 July, 2019 00:02
Quote:
This is @#$%&

We have been predicted to finish 16th in the league, and I think that is quite realistic at the moment, although some good signings/loans in January might give us a chance to better that predicted league finish. Good luck to the lads !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.