football
Latest News:

SmartRover
SmartRover (IP Logged)

Referee chosen for Final
17 May, 2019 17:00
Sadly Ross Joyce has been allocated the game as referee, not impressed with him at PP earlier this season, I love me type of official, shame Eddie Ilderton is only 4th official.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: Referee chosen for Final
17 May, 2019 22:47
Quote:
SmartRover
Sadly Ross Joyce has been allocated the game as referee, not impressed with him at PP earlier this season, I love me type of official, shame Eddie Ilderton is only 4th official.
He seemed a really nice guy when I met him ,he was at Mike deans wedding as his best man .sorry only joking

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

17 May, 2019 22:50
Quote:
SmartRover

We didn't lose to Swindon because of the referee.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

17 May, 2019 22:56
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
SmartRover

Neither did we dominate at Exeter down to him loving himself.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

17 May, 2019 23:00
Quote:
rossb07
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
SmartRover

Because I don't think he reffed the Exeter match.I think it was Colchester away his other game this season for us.

MoanerLesser
FredUrmson107in333 (IP Logged)

17 May, 2019 23:10
well as long as he doesnt send off a tranmere player in the first minute....

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

17 May, 2019 23:13
Quote:
FredUrmson107in333

Isn't that the key to winning the match?

MoanerLesser
FredUrmson107in333 (IP Logged)

17 May, 2019 23:29
Quote:
Eric01 Tranmere
Quote:
FredUrmson107in333

Isn't that the key to winning the match?

lol. except we dont have a Cook to assist Norwood

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

17 May, 2019 23:56
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
rossb07
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
SmartRover

Because I don't think he reffed the Exeter match.I think it was Colchester away his other game this season for us.

That’s the one! I was too busy reading about Scott getting performance of the season away to Exeter so had them on the brain.

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

18 May, 2019 00:20
Quote:
rossb07
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
rossb07
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
SmartRover

That’s the one! I was too busy reading about Scott getting performance of the season away to Exeter so had them on the brain.
He took our game at Colchester and didn't have a bad game. As with last year I've no doubt he will referee to the best of his ability. All officials have an off day just hope its not in a weeks time.

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

19 May, 2019 17:39
Just seen that he was referee for the FA Vase final today, Don't think he had a bad game, apart from the penalty which might have been just outside of the box.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net