football
Latest News:

mill park white
mill park white (IP Logged)

Wembley attendance
17 May, 2019 15:11
Newport forum suggests they will take 10-12k to Wembley and their fans think we will take a few more than them. Hopefully we'll sell 14k plus. So with a few neutrals perhaps close to 30k attendance?
Will certainly be a much better all round atmosphere than our last two visits when FGR and Boreham fans came in a minibus.

Viking Tranmere
Viking Tranmere (IP Logged)

Re: Wembley attendance
18 May, 2019 09:14
Looking forward to parking up at Stanmore again and jumping on the tube......

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

18 May, 2019 12:34
just checked on Newport county fc website - as it stands today they have sold just over 6000 tickets.

Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil (IP Logged)

18 May, 2019 12:38
I,d guess around the 20,000 mark, upwards opposed to downwards. 22,540 my best guess.

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

18 May, 2019 12:44
Newport county at 12.15pm today have sent out a message to their fans to come to the ticket office and buy Wembley tickets as they say currently their is no one queing up to buy any.they are doing their sales slightly different to Tranmere - they are using the company ticket master and their fans are also able to go to their own stadium to buy match tickets for Wembley aswell.

Bored rover
Bored rover (IP Logged)

18 May, 2019 16:21
We’ve sold 9k

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

18 May, 2019 16:52
Quote:
Bored rover
We’ve sold 9k
nearer11000 early on

Prenton oldpup
Prenton oldpup (IP Logged)

18 May, 2019 20:17
Maybe the cost of the tickets and transport have made a difference this year. When we go again next year it will cost a lot more I expect.

MESSAGES->author
2 the moon (IP Logged)

18 May, 2019 20:57
I called 12-14k of us after the semi, not sure were some were getting 20k from.
I'm going 13k of us 9.5k of them.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

19 May, 2019 00:10
Quote:
2 the moon
I called 12-14k of us after the semi, not sure were some were getting 20k from.
I'm going 13k of us 9.5k of them.
yeh agree with you 2themoon

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

19 May, 2019 09:15
I think about 22/23000. at least Newport fans will make a noise ,I think they call it singing in Wales

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net