Latest news:

Five Epochal Years
Discussion started by hong kong rover (IP Logged), 15 May, 2019 18:41
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 May, 2019 18:41
This past 5 years must go down as one of the most momentous periods in the entire history of the club..Relegation from League 1, change of ownership at club, the tears and heartache that our 94 year football league stay had come to an end, huge transformations at the club, Solar Campus, a newly refurbished Prenton, the fanzone, a new environment in the VNL, the appointment of Micky, taking a little bit of time to adapt to it down in the non league, the bitter taste of a play off final defeat vs The Vegetables, promotion from it via a truly heroic display in the rain of Wembley, a superb first year back in the footy league, and finally, a week this Saturday, PROMOTION BACK TO LEAGUE ONE...Our Saviours Mr and Mrs Palios..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/05/2019 18:44 by hong kong rover.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 May, 2019 18:54
You are my Rovers,
My only Rovers,
You make me happy when skies are grey,
I never told you how much i loved you,
So please don't take my Rovers away...

gary anderson
gary anderson
15 May, 2019 19:04
How very true it's been one he'll of a ride .ups downs tears and joy .but I love the club and take the good and the bad

Loyden1
Loyden1
15 May, 2019 19:21
Quote:
hong kong rover
You are my Rovers,
My only Rovers,
You make me happy when skies are grey,
I never told you how much i loved you,
So please don't take my Rovers away...
and when the mmoon shines over the cowshed we be knocking at the ist division door

MESSAGES->author
sparky100
15 May, 2019 19:24
Very well put HKR, you however forgot one thing! Its cost you a bloody lot of money but worth every penny.

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
15 May, 2019 19:27
The club and fans have never been closer. The fans have never been so innovative and supportive.

Nothing has topped Wembley last year for me, nothing in the king or Aldridge years had as much soul as the events that day.

Never loved the club so much, or been prouder of my fellow fans.

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69
15 May, 2019 19:36
Quote:
hong kong rover
This past 5 years must go down as one of the most momentous periods in the entire history of the club..Relegation from League 1, change of ownership at club, the tears and heartache that our 94 year football league stay had come to an end, huge transformations at the club, Solar Campus, a newly refurbished Prenton, the fanzone, a new environment in the VNL, the appointment of Micky, taking a little bit of time to adapt to it down in the non league, the bitter taste of a play off final defeat vs The Vegetables, promotion from it via a truly heroic display in the rain of Wembley, a superb first year back in the footy league, and finally, a week this Saturday, PROMOTION BACK TO LEAGUE ONE...Our Saviours Mr and Mrs Palios..
Thoroughly agree but you forgot Goody retiring after all his fabulous service to the club.
It would be great if he was invited over to Wembley.☺

MESSAGES->author
Matt34
15 May, 2019 23:55
One other plus about going up is that if Tranmere get another Liverpool pre-season friendly, they might be the second fixture of liverpool's pre-season and not the first. So that would be two promotions in 2019 then (Sm7)

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Shaumbra
Shaumbra
17 May, 2019 19:06
Quote:
mrGr33n13
The club and fans have never been closer. The fans have never been so innovative and supportive.
Nothing has topped Wembley last year for me, nothing in the king or Aldridge years had as much soul as the events that day.

Never loved the club so much, or been prouder of my fellow fans.

+1

DevonExile
DevonExile
17 May, 2019 19:25
I raised the question on another thread as to whether any other club have had a chair and manager together that have both played many games for the same club that they are running.
It must be a significant factor in the current affinity between club and supporters

kennyspint
kennyspint
18 May, 2019 01:03
This is how it feels to be Tranmere

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.