football
Latest News:

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

see tickets - shady dealings
15 May, 2019 17:54
according to the company every single ticket they had in every single catorgory is now gone. I know we got given 16000 tickets but see tickets only had about 5000 so were are the other 11000 tickets - there is something very shady going on here.

gary anderson
gary anderson (IP Logged)

Re: see tickets - shady dealings
15 May, 2019 18:10
For once baldy you might be right just been on there site and no tickets available in any category. So either there's a cockpit or SWA have bought them all already .no statement by club

SeeJayKay
SeeJayKay (IP Logged)

15 May, 2019 18:18
Listening to Matt Jones on 1548 on the way home he said we had sold 7,000 tickets as of 5pm

MESSAGES->author
sparky100 (IP Logged)

15 May, 2019 18:35
I would imagine that it is just a temporary blip and everything will be back to normal soon. I have used SeeTickets many times and have always found them very reliable.

Uptonrover
Uptonrover (IP Logged)

15 May, 2019 18:51
Cat 4-6 are back on sale

gary anderson
gary anderson (IP Logged)

15 May, 2019 18:52
Well let's hope so .I got mine but hate to think 1000s of tranmere fans could not get there's .I still say it should go back to tje old way clubs given the tickets and fans buy them from there own club always worked before

Bored rover
Bored rover (IP Logged)

15 May, 2019 22:19
Quote:
gary anderson
Well let's hope so .I got mine but hate to think 1000s of tranmere fans could not get there's .I still say it should go back to tje old way clubs given the tickets and fans buy them from there own club always worked before

They are, I guess by some tweets the club have elected to use an agent, it probably costs less and or we don’t have the infrastructure to deal with such volume is such a short time

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net