football
Latest News:

Brenk
Brenk (IP Logged)

Ruthless FGR
15 May, 2019 16:37
I see on Newsnow Gavin Gunning has been released despite being an ever present this season. The price for being sent off in the first leg?

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Re: Ruthless FGR
15 May, 2019 17:23
I thought he was a good player ,sign him up .tackles hard runs a lot

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

15 May, 2019 17:25
Quote:
Brenk
I see on Newsnow Gavin Gunning has been released despite being an ever present this season. The price for being sent off in the first leg?

Eight players have been released including Lee Collins also a player with lots of appearances.

gary anderson
gary anderson (IP Logged)

15 May, 2019 17:30
Would not mind seeing both those players in our squad next season both could do a good job for us .

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

15 May, 2019 19:26
He's played for us before. Went on to better things but been treading water for the last four years. Can't see he's good enough for us, especially if we do go up.

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

15 May, 2019 19:42
Lee Collins Number 5 released, cooper said his CB cannot leave Norwood that much space to score, then they give him the chop

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

15 May, 2019 21:21
Quote:
gary anderson
Would not mind seeing both those players in our squad next season both could do a good job for us .

Would prefer the other two centre backs,McGinley and Rawson,to either of them. Unfortunately they're both under contract.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

15 May, 2019 23:45
Guuning was a Blackburn loanee and seem ot recall it was in the Barnes era. He could be useful especially for his prior experience of the club and league 1, but I don't see him as a must have, but knowing what Micky did getting Manny Creme De Monthe in, he might reckon he could do the same with Gunning and build him up to be good enough for the Rovers shirt and he's been in at the same club as Monthe before with FGR, so that could help him to bed in at Tranmere and if Micky wanted him, maybe previous connections and a nod from Monthe could seal the deal.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Viking Tranmere
Viking Tranmere (IP Logged)

16 May, 2019 08:07
If Norwood goes wouldnt mind Doig as replacement

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net