Latest news:

mike dean
Discussion started by cobas (IP Logged), 14 May, 2019 19:37
cobas
cobas
14 May, 2019 19:37
it was great to see mike dean celebrating at full time, a tranmere fan through and through and showing that refs are human,good on you mike.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon
14 May, 2019 20:14
Quote:
cobas
it was great to see mike dean celebrating at full time, a tranmere fan through and through and showing that refs are human,good on you mike.

+1

Uglybob
Uglybob
14 May, 2019 20:58
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
cobas

+1
+2

kennyspint
kennyspint
14 May, 2019 22:21
Quote:
Uglybob
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
cobas

+1
+2
+3

paulbyron
paulbyron
15 May, 2019 08:23
shows a referee is human after all brilliant photo

Prenton Pirate
Prenton Pirate
15 May, 2019 23:49
I went to watch Lancs at Old Trafford on Tuesday and it was all people were talking about. Great publicity for the club. All over Sky Sports on next morning. Great to see a celebrity (if refs are such) supporting a real club and not being trendy and jumping on the premiership bandwagon. Good on you Mike. Can he referee the final!

Viking Tranmere
Viking Tranmere
16 May, 2019 08:06
Simply brilliant.
The club need to get maximum PR out of this!

paulbyron
paulbyron
16 May, 2019 11:42
FGR forum saying his presence may have swayed the officials LOVE IT!!!!!!!

MoanerLesser
GotBoredWithTheNegativity
16 May, 2019 12:10
[m.youtube.com]

Perhaps we should write new words, although first line could remain. hey kids let me tell you how i met your M.O.M

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.