Latest news:

David Perkins
Discussion started by trfc-boi (IP Logged), 14 May, 2019 19:27
trfc-boi
trfc-boi
14 May, 2019 19:27
There’s plenty of solid quality performances from all over the pitch.I think Perkins is a class act, always buzzing around pitch, wanting the ball and pretty creative, really compliments the team.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover
14 May, 2019 20:11
If only we could find another Perkins with a really long throw .long throws very good weapon to have in your team

Bored rover
Bored rover
14 May, 2019 21:41
Hes been a fantastic addition and no doubt his late season injury hampered our auto chances along with McCullogh

kennyspint
kennyspint
14 May, 2019 22:07
And creates the space for Banksy to play assisted by goal line technology

aktrfc
aktrfc
15 May, 2019 12:31
i spoke to Luke out side the ground before the FGR game. I asked him if he'd sign if we went up. His reply was I'd sign here even if we didn't go up. come on MP get him signed.

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
15 May, 2019 12:33
Fully agree, main issue will be signing him whilst injured will be a risk given the nature of the injury

Prenton Pirate
Prenton Pirate
15 May, 2019 23:43
Is Syd Nelson contracted at Millwall? If not, would certainly sign him. Gets better every game and seemed to enjoy Monday night. Would go for Morris too.

Kentexile
Kentexile
16 May, 2019 13:18
Quote:
Prenton Pirate
Is Syd Nelson contracted at Millwall? If not, would certainly sign him. Gets better every game and seemed to enjoy Monday night. Would go for Morris too.
Yes definitely - both would be excellent acquisitions, young too. I don't feel Morris has got the credit he deserves for his recent performances.

DevonExile
DevonExile
16 May, 2019 19:20
I have to admit that I was one of those who doubted giving Perkins a long contract at his age but now it looks an inspired decision

kennyspint
kennyspint
18 May, 2019 01:10
Morris excellent

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.