Latest news:

TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY
Discussion started by gary anderson (IP Logged), 14 May, 2019 12:46
gary anderson
gary anderson
14 May, 2019 12:46
I suppose it's the usual way aply direct to Wembley for tickets .what happens to the good old days where the club's in the final sold the tickets .also heard there £60 .well let's hope we get same end as last year and year before and same pub .great time there .

paulbyron
paulbyron
14 May, 2019 12:51
I think the ticket prices were put up on the white review site a while ago your correct with £60 lowest priced ticket

trfc-boi
trfc-boi
14 May, 2019 12:59
Rovers have the East End

MESSAGES->author
ElvisTRFC
14 May, 2019 13:26
"It's Newport County vs Tranmere Rovers for a spot in Sky Bet League One next season!

For ticket inquiries please contact either of the competing clubs."

Taken from Wembley website

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
14 May, 2019 13:29
On sale on see tickets

MoanerLesser
BoredWithFicklePosters-Goodbye
14 May, 2019 13:44
Last year, had to buy from Wembley online as I recall and they had the cheek to charge £1 for you to print your own ticket.... I tried box office but they only open on the day. There was a video from a Braintree supporter who angrily complained about Rip Off Wembley. Way of the world. The original use of the internet was about reducing cost to the customer. Now it seems prices increase because of add on costs. Perhaps we could have a yellow vest protest !0)

the baldy one
the baldy one
14 May, 2019 15:09
just out of interest - have we got the same end of Wembley as in the last 2 years or the other end- cheers.

the baldy one
the baldy one
14 May, 2019 15:17
hi - lads - anyone got any clues as to what block number and seat row the main bulk of Tranmere rovers fans are going to be in - cheers.

gary anderson
gary anderson
14 May, 2019 15:21
The swa will cover the whole east end we are not a main bulk baldy we are a one mass of white .we win we lose we draw but always together

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/05/2019 15:22 by gary anderson.

MESSAGES->author
sparky100
14 May, 2019 15:36
I take it that tickets are not up for sale yet! Nothing on the Wembley site apart from what Elvis has posted and the club site states will let us know when ticket arrangements have been finalised. Cant find anything official that says we have the East End! Am i missing somthing?

MoanerLesser
14 May, 2019 15:40
Got mine but the site didn't show the layout and gave me no choice, just randomly selected a seat. Found map on [www.wembleystadium.com]

stairwaytoheaven
stairwaytoheaven
14 May, 2019 15:41
Quote:
sparky100
I take it that tickets are not up for sale yet! Nothing on the Wembley site apart from what Elvis has posted and the club site states will let us know when ticket arrangements have been finalised. Cant find anything official that says we have the East End! Am i missing somthing?

Got mine. You can only buy from seetickets, details have already been posted on here by someone.
If you go to the Wembley website you can see the view from whichever block you want.
Cheap seats are directly behind the goal, if you call £34 cheap. Enjoy the day.

gary anderson
gary anderson
14 May, 2019 15:44
We got ours we are in eastside tickets are on sale at see tickets. Com . But you can't pick a seat they just issue you a seat ..ours are in level one 112

MESSAGES->author
sparky100
14 May, 2019 15:48
Thanks folks, on the case!

gary anderson
gary anderson
14 May, 2019 15:52
Your welcome sparky enjoy the day

rossb07
rossb07
14 May, 2019 16:27
Not sure if this will help at all but saw it and thought of posting it;

[c.ststat.net]

Little blurry but allows you to see where the categories for prices are divided up into.

Edited to real image with no blur now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/05/2019 16:31 by rossb07.

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
14 May, 2019 16:42
I googled “wembley view from seat”. As you buy your tickets it gives you the block and row plus seat numbers. You can enter this information into the seat viewer and decide if you like. I originally went for cat 3 but thought the cat 4 seats i eventually went for were better (just to left of centre, two rows from front)

rossb07
rossb07
14 May, 2019 16:46
Cat 3 will be up on the middle tier.

Weird they've opened that up from the get go, like the look of Cat 5 which is right in the thick of it.

Prenton oldpup
Prenton oldpup
14 May, 2019 17:47
If you go on rovers site you can book tickets and fined also a wembly seating plan

gary anderson
gary anderson
14 May, 2019 18:15
Just read Newport been allocated 19000 tickets and tranmere 16000 how stupid we get far more through our doors than them so what on earth was there thinking .or are they bringing there sheep with them lol

MESSAGES->author
ElvisTRFC
14 May, 2019 19:00
Tickets sorted. Cat 3, Block 207

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/05/2019 19:01 by ElvisTRFC.

Loyden1
Loyden1
14 May, 2019 19:00
Quote:
gary anderson
Just read Newport been allocated 19000 tickets and tranmere 16000 how stupid we get far more through our doors than them so what on earth was there thinking .or are they bringing there sheep with them lol
bad that Gary so 45000 to sponsors and hangers on

Yiggo
Yiggsy
14 May, 2019 19:35
seeticket site says tickets not available

[www.seetickets.com]

Wouldn't trust them anyway. Want to buy from the club or Wembley direct.

WTF is going on?

MESSAGES->author
ElvisTRFC
14 May, 2019 19:48
Myself and a friend both used the above site, and it works fine.

MESSAGES->author
sparky100
14 May, 2019 19:59
No problems with SeeTickets, all booked, nice and easy. Used them many times before without any hitches. Prenton OldPup, it says on official site the only way to book tickets is through SeeTickets, or it did an hour ago!!

MESSAGES->author
ElvisTRFC
14 May, 2019 20:55
Yellow (Tranmere Rovers) car park also booked. £30.00

07:00 - 10.00 breakfast Ace Cafe
10.00 - 11.00 park up at Wembley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/05/2019 21:04 by ElvisTRFC.

Uglybob
Uglybob
14 May, 2019 21:02
Quote:
Yiggsy
[www.seetickets.com]

WTF is going on?
I've just got mine block 109 row 33 . I think it was only cat 1 that have sold out .

rossb07
rossb07
14 May, 2019 21:08
As Sparky says, you have to use seetickets.

Found another 'view from your seats' site and i'll link it below.

[3ddigitalvenue.com]

coltran
coltran
14 May, 2019 21:09
Managed to book four concession tickets but no option available to select seats as far as I could see.

Man in the Midlands
Man in the Midlands
14 May, 2019 21:35
I have looked at the site selling the tickets for the play off final and find there are no tickets available for cats 1 or 2. Wonder why that is?

Bored rover
Bored rover
14 May, 2019 21:36
Quote:
Yiggsy
[www.seetickets.com]

WTF is going on?

You have to buy from them it’s the only option

Bored rover
Bored rover
14 May, 2019 21:38
It’s not a cheap doo is it like, 2 adult 2 kids cat 1 and parking in yellow was about 125 quid I think, can we do it automatically next year please lads 🤣

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon
14 May, 2019 23:46
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
Yiggsy
[www.seetickets.com]

WTF is going on?

You have to buy from them it’s the only option

Yet Newport apparently don't?

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
15 May, 2019 07:15
Reading between the lines on our official website it says something along the lines of “due to the short time available and due to the expected high demand we are using seetickets”. Takes the pressure off the guys in the club shop. Id advise using the ticket viewer as i got cat 4 tickets and when i looked out of interest at what cat 1 view would be- the ones i was offered - they were in the next block!!!

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 May, 2019 07:28
Yardleys Cat has very kindly got my ticket for me, as he has done the past 2 years...I will be in the lower mid tier, in the corner block 207 row 3..ive been on the ' Wembley view your seat' site..view looks good..not too low down and not up in the gods.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 May, 2019 07:32
Any guesses on what attendance will be? Newport should take a few I would think..the last 2 years FGR n Bwood hardly had any fans.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 May, 2019 07:38
Last year vs Bwood, sitting right behind me was forum member 'Temple Road.'' The year before I caught up with Dave GUAR..he gave me 3 or 4 GUAR fanzines and a wagon wheel...lol.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 May, 2019 07:43
Any news on where the Rovers southern fans are meeting up on the friday night? Last 2 years its been at that pub between Euston n Kings Cross..if anyone knows where they are congregating please let me know..Mr and Mrs Palios turned up on the friday night last year..

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 May, 2019 07:47
As for Wembley, there doesnt seem to be much in the way of pubs on east side of stadium..I think last year the Bwood fans used a pub on north side of stadium..pub called 'The Torch.'

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 May, 2019 07:54
Or we could invade the Green Man...Hey Newport this is our pub, OUT! Lol.

Kentexile
Kentexile
15 May, 2019 08:34
Quote:
hong kong rover
Any guesses on what attendance will be? Newport should take a few I would think..the last 2 years FGR n Bwood hardly had any fans.
My guess would be close to 30,000. I'd expect us to bring a similar number to the last two years, and Newport similar to us - it's a very easy drive from Newport to London, straight down the M4.
Got my tickets, plus a couple of Geordie mates tagging along.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/05/2019 08:35 by Kentexile.

MESSAGES->author
sparky100
15 May, 2019 08:58
Same block and row as me and the Mrs UglyBob, if you don't recognize me I'll have a Tranmere shirt on 😂

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 May, 2019 10:01
Quote:
Kentexile
Quote:
hong kong rover
My guess would be close to 30,000. I'd expect us to bring a similar number to the last two years, and Newport similar to us - it's a very easy drive from Newport to London, straight down the M4.
Got my tickets, plus a couple of Geordie mates tagging along.

It will be nice to see a few opposition fans for once, should make for a better atmosphere..better than the paltry numbers of FGR and B'Wood...I have a couple of Arsenal fans tagging along with me..I have them supporting Rovers as their 2nd team now and often enjoy telling them to cast their minds back to 1973.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/05/2019 10:07 by hong kong rover.

dixie60
dixie60
15 May, 2019 11:28
See Tickets lists the ticket options but says not avilable and "Please note: these tickets are only available to Tranmere Rovers fans". How do I buy tickets please?

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 May, 2019 11:47
My mate has sorted out all the food n grub during my trip, proper English fish n chips, off to a trad Cockney pie n mash shop, down to Brick Lane for a curry and if I can find room, a salt beef bagel somewhere, Ive never had one of those but have been told they are quite yummy, and all of this washed down with plenty of pints of IPA and London Pride..but as for those jellied eels, the Cockneys can have them!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/05/2019 11:49 by hong kong rover.

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
15 May, 2019 11:49
Quote:
dixie60
See Tickets lists the ticket options but says not avilable and "Please note: these tickets are only available to Tranmere Rovers fans". How do I buy tickets please?

Would appear there is only tickets available in tiers 4-6

MESSAGES->author
ElvisTRFC
15 May, 2019 12:13
Hotel sorted for Friday night.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 May, 2019 12:26
For those that will be down in the capital on the Friday, ive just heard that many Rovers fans will be meeting up at the usual place nr Euston on the Friday evening for a few beers....Somerstown coffee house pub, Its down a street between Euston and Kings X...ive forgotten name of street.

PeteTRFC
PeteTRFC
15 May, 2019 13:07
Quote:
dixie60

They are opening up the tickets one block at a time. When i looked last night, there were no category 5 tickets available, but by this morning at half 7 they were available in block 111. You may have to wait until the next block becomes available for cheaper tickets

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69
15 May, 2019 16:33
Quote:
dixie60
You'll need to scroll down until you reach the tickets that are now on sale.I got a Cat3 ticket this morning. It suits me as its not directly behind the goal,more looking diagonally over the corner flag.Hope this helps. SWA?

Uglybob
Uglybob
15 May, 2019 19:24
Quote:
sparky100
Same block and row as me and the Mrs UglyBob, if you don't recognize me I'll have a Tranmere shirt on 😂
Ha ha Sparky . And you'll get to see why I have my pseudonym !! smiling smiley

MESSAGES->author
sparky100
15 May, 2019 19:47
Quote:
Uglybob
Quote:
sparky100
Ha ha Sparky . And you'll get to see why I have my pseudonym !! smiling smiley

I'll get the Mrs to look out for a good looking bloke in our row and say hello UglyBob to him.

mill park white
mill park white
15 May, 2019 20:27
No category 1, 2 or 3 tickets available this evening. Cant be sold out. What a shambles, the club needs to be made aware.

Yiggo
Yiggsy
15 May, 2019 21:37
seetickets is a struggle but persevered and got a ticket eventually after a few efforts. Block 113. Train booked and hotel for the night.

All I need to do now is drink, turn up and be merry.

C'mon SWA!

MESSAGES->author
ElvisTRFC
15 May, 2019 21:46
Quote:
hong kong rover
My mate has sorted out all the food n grub during my trip, proper English fish n chips, off to a trad Cockney pie n mash shop, down to Brick Lane for a curry and if I can find room, a salt beef bagel somewhere, Ive never had one of those but have been told they are quite yummy, and all of this washed down with plenty of pints of IPA and London Pride..but as for those jellied eels, the Cockneys can have them!

That sounds purely belter.

dixie60
dixie60
16 May, 2019 07:38
thanks tranmere69, I've bought my tickets now.

MESSAGES->author
sparky100
16 May, 2019 14:51
Is there an option for printing tickets or do we all have to rely on the post? Just thinking if people leave it to late to get tickets will they turn up in time?

MoanerLesser
16 May, 2019 16:07
Quote:
sparky100
Is there an option for printing tickets or do we all have to rely on the post? Just thinking if people leave it to late to get tickets will they turn up in time?
no printing option was displayed whrn i got mine. they probably would charge more than the add on fees already.......

Loyden1
Loyden1
16 May, 2019 16:16
Surely a printing option must be somewhere I can't find

Yiggo
Yiggsy
16 May, 2019 16:33
Flipping useless site. Went through the process and nothing happened, site crashed. So went through it again and ended up with 2 emails this morning telling me I've bought more than I need.

Trying to get a refund but the automatic response is to tell me to poke it.

If I can't get a refund spare ticket in block 113 Row 36 Seat 54... £42.65. sad smiley

gary anderson
gary anderson
16 May, 2019 16:43
There seems to be a lot of problems with this site .lot of fans I speak to had nothing but trouble with them .needs looking into .

MESSAGES->author
sparky100
16 May, 2019 16:50
No printing option available so we are all in the hands of the Royal Mail or what ever it is called these days! I have however received an email from SeeTickets telling me my order has been despatched today.

Loyden1
Loyden1
16 May, 2019 16:51
Quote:
gary anderson
There seems to be a lot of problems with this site .lot of fans I speak to had nothing but trouble with them .needs looking into .
so what happens if fans can't afford to buy till Thursday or Friday the post couldn't be relied on.

the baldy one
the baldy one
16 May, 2019 17:01
hi - lads - I have read most of the comments on this thread and it seems quite a lot of Tranmere fans have had problems with see tickets ltd. I agree 100 per cent. for a start you are kept in a telephone que all day and it costs loads on the phone bill. I think I wasted about 15.00 on my phone bill after being on hold all the time. I was pretty certain if I had waited any longer riga mortais was going to set in. then when you actually get to speak to someone they have not got a scooby doo what you are talking about etc. I spoke to a lady yesterday afternoon and she told me 100 per cent that out of the 16.000 tickets Tranmere got they were only given a small amount and the whole company had sold out of every single catorgory and they were not getting anymore. that is completely wrong - so why have people answering the phone who do not know what is going on. I have now ordered my tickets and done my official coach booking at trfc today - so bobs your uncle.

MESSAGES->author
ElvisTRFC
16 May, 2019 18:25
Quote:
sparky100
No printing option available so we are all in the hands of the Royal Mail or what ever it is called these days! I have however received an email from SeeTickets telling me my order has been despatched today.

Ditto.

"Your Tickets were despatched on Thursday 16th May 2019. They were sent Secure Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days"

Prenton Pirate
Prenton Pirate
16 May, 2019 23:08
All tickets seem to be level 1 and behind the goal. Been waiting for 3 days for level 2 tickets to be available, but they aren't. Seem to be selling in blocks so I expect patience is needed. Annoying though.

Man in the Midlands
Man in the Midlands
17 May, 2019 08:32
just got my ticket on line, block 118. No problem easy to use site .

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69
17 May, 2019 11:28
Mine arrived in today's post.

trfc-boi
trfc-boi
17 May, 2019 12:13
Can tickets be collected at Wembley ?
Or Wembley nothing to do with them just seetickets

trfc-boi
trfc-boi
17 May, 2019 13:31
Can be ordered by seetickets & collected at Wembley if needed

MESSAGES->author
sparky100
17 May, 2019 13:54
Tickets arrived, safe and sound. I'm on my way, I'm on my way!

MESSAGES->author
ElvisTRFC
17 May, 2019 16:06
Quote:
Tranmere69
Mine arrived in today's post.

Ditto.

Hampshire White
Hampshire White
17 May, 2019 18:16
All sorted, Hampshire White on tour, along with two more TRFC fans. Direct line to Waterloo Station, and then on to Wembley ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
17 May, 2019 18:25
Arrived today.

Here we go, lads.

Bored rover
Bored rover
19 May, 2019 14:36
Tickets arrived yesterday in the post, have to say very smooth service, ordered 1pm Tuesday no issues. Nice ticket for memorabilia also, last two trips used the print at home option have to say not the same as having an official ticket!

Temple Road
Temple Road
19 May, 2019 15:19
Tickets came on Saturday block 103 row 25. I will try and find you HKR before the game starts, to try get a quick beer.Should be able to get a visual of your seating block from my seat,Have a safe trip mate hope to meet up.

Keep the Faith

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
21 May, 2019 15:19
Quote:
Temple Road
Tickets came on Saturday block 103 row 25. I will try and find you HKR before the game starts, to try get a quick beer.Should be able to get a visual of your seating block from my seat,Have a safe trip mate hope to meet up.

Keep the Faith

hi mate, I am flying out tmrw..hope we can catch up at Wembley..i will send you a private message.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.